Wifi Backkamera system
A. Installation and application of Android client (smartphone / tablet)
The operating system for Android client (smartphone / tablet) shall not be lower than version 2.2. Version 4.0 is preferred.
1. Installation of Android client
1) Copy the Android client WIFI Camera.apk into a smartphone. Set the software up and find the application program .
2) When WIFI camera is on, go to of the smartphone and enter . Search the hotspot of WIFI camera and connect (commonly the one not encrypted), such as shown below. Close and then re-open WLAN if the hotspot cannot b
3) When connected to WIFI signal from the camera, click and click .
4) Click to add the camera.
5.1) Auto search of the camera: click to search the camera. When camera is found, its IP address will be displayed. Click the IP address to view the camera.
5.2) Manual search of the camera: click to set up the username and password. Password is user-defined. The rest of columns shall be typed in as shown in below picture. Then click to view the camera.
6) When camera is being viewed, video will be displayed on the smartphone. The connection to camera will be automatically saved. When screen is clicked on, menu will be displayed. When smartphone is displayed horizontally, the image will be zoomed to a full screen.
7) Instruction on menu
: To enable audio from the camera (not available to this model).
: To enable intercom (not available to this model).
: To take photo. Photos are automatically saved in the root directory of storage card.
: To take video. Videos are automatically saved in the root directory of storage card. If sound is to be recorded, audio shall be enabled first.
PTZ Controller (not available to this model).
: To set the image as mirrored / non-mirrored.
: To decrease / increase brightness.
: To adjust menu size between 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 and full-screen mode.
8) How to view the camera
When connection to camera is saved, the camera can be found on the monitor list as a small icon. Click the icon to view the camera
B. Installation and application of client on ISO device (IPhone / IPAD)
1. When WIFI camera is on, go to and enter . Search the hotspot of WIFI camera and connect (commonly the one not encrypted), such
2. The client Ipcamera_8 (updated version ipcamera_12 ) can be downloaded from App Store.
3. When client is installed, click to display below d
4. Click to automatically search the IP address of camera - 192.168.1.
5. Click the address 192.168.1.1 to display the dialog box for settings and input below information:
6. Click to view the camera. When the device is displayed horizontally, the image will be zoomed to a full screen.
OBS. En avgift av 150:- tillkommer vid mottagandet av varan som levereras till din dörr via DHL
|Image Sensor||0.3Mega 1/4 inch CMOS Sensor|
|Mini. Illumination||0.5 lux|
|Distance||100m ( barrier-free)|
|Mirror/ Normal image switch||client software setup|
|LAN Peer to peer connection monitoring via Smart Phone (IOS device or Android)|
|Frame rate||PC/30fps(VGA),30fps(QVGA)；mobile phone/20-25fps(VGA)|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|client software||Wifi camera.apk/REECAM/ipcamera_8|
|Waterproof protection level||BOX:IP69K|
|Power (Max.) supply||DC12-24V|
|Working temperature||0°C~65°C.,Humidity 90%|
|Power Input||DC LINE|
|Dimension(H x V x T)|